ABT Laser and Light Therapies including IPL up to skin type VI extension
This policy is hereby extended to indemnify the policyholder for the provision of Laser and Light therapies including IPL by way of ABT/BALENS approved devices.
The insured must hold a Level 2 & Level 3 Beauty therapy qualification and a Level 3 Electrical qualification or the equivalent, or be a qualified Doctor or Nurse. Cover is subject to the operator holding the necessary certificate of competence to use the device and only using the equipment that is designed for this purpose and which is regularly serviced and maintained.
The insured shall not undertake treatment of clients:
- With light induced epilepsy, light sensitivity, porphyria, skin tumors, skin cancer or hypo pigmentation
- Who are pregnant
- Taking photo-sensitive medication
- Who are under the age of 18
Skin Cancer alleged to have been caused by this therapy.
Subject to all other terms and conditions of the policy.
- Nationally Recognised Level 3 Beauty Course
- Medical Degree or Similar
- ABT Accredited - Manufacturer / Distributor Course